The Bissell PowerEdge Upright Vacuum for Pet Hair is unique because it’s designed especially for hard floor surfaces, such as hardwood floors. It picks up pet hair and other debris on these surfaces rather than just dragging it around the floor like many vacuum cleaners do.
Features of the Bissell PowerEdge Upright Vacuum for Pet Hair
One of the main interesting features of the Bissell PowerEdge Upright Vacuum for Pet Hair is that it has a V shape, which keeps larger debris in the center of the suction while catching finer debris on the edges of the V. The swivel heat design is easy to maneuver around furniture, and the vacuum easily gets the edges of walls and in hard-to-reach spaces. Even though the vacuum is designed for hard surfaces, it can be used on low-pile area rugs, as well.
- V shape picks up large and small debris
- Swivel heat is easy to maneuver
- Gets along wall edges and hard-to-reach spaces
- Can be used on low-pile rugs
Pros and Cons of This Upright Pet Hair Vacuum
Reviewers love that this vacuum cleaner actually picks up pet hair and debris instead of just pushing it around the floor. It’s also lightweight and easy to maneuver, and you don’t need to switch out attachments to get to hard-to-reach places. The bristle-free design is also great for pet hair because the hair doesn’t have a place to stick to the vacuum cleaner. Besides this, it has a ton of suction power for its size.
- Picks up pet hair instead of pushing it around
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Doesn’t need attachments for hard-to-reach places
- Bristle-free design keeps pet hair from getting caught in vacuum
- Powerful for size
- According to some reviewers, the Bissell PowerEdge Upright Vacuum for Pet Hair is very loud, but you know you’re getting good suction from it!
- For very small spaces, the triangular shape doesn’t work very well, and you may still need a vacuum with an attachment for bathrooms and other small rooms.
Is This the Right Pet Vacuum for Your Needs?
This Bissell vacuum generally gets excellent reviews from pet owners with hard floors. Keep in mind that it isn’t meant for carpeted floors, though it will work on low-pile rugs. It’s a great solution if you have lots of hard flooring or just a few areas that you would rather vacuum than sweep with a broom. It’s particularly great for areas like dining rooms where there are lots of chair legs to vacuum around.
Get the Best Availability and Price
This Bissell stick vacuum is not typically carried in local retail stores. The best place to find it (as well as the best price) is, of course online. Just click here and get todays best online price on the Bissell PowerEdge Upright Vacuum for Pet Hair right now..